This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Posted by Sai Deshpande
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative mobile application developer. If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Hybrid mobile application developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities (Android & iOS)
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
Required Candidate profile
Must have skills
- Proven working experience in Android/iOS app development and have published at least one original Android/iOS app.
- Knowledge of Ionic or Nativescript is must
- Should have hands-on experience using UI/UX design principles and data visualization to create a polished, intuitive user experience.
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP), Google Locations, Maps API & third-party libraries. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- B.E/B Tech/MCA degree.
Good to have skills
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the App store/Play store is a plus.
- UI/UX experience.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Extremely competitive fixed salary.
- Year end bonuses based on performance.
- Equity in the company (ESOPs).
- Medical Insurance for self and dependents (including Parents).
- Flexible work hours.
- Chance to work with a highly passionate and young team in a fun environment.
Perks and Benefits
Esops, Annual Bonuses, Flexi Timings, Medical Insurance for Self+dependents, Accident Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer