This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Entry-level research position at shopgro. The role is to conduct research in various categories and build a quality collection of interesting brands and SMB's. categories that we focus on include Personal care, Home and Kitchen appliance, etc.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successful market research & lead generation. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Aptitude for the organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Technical ability in using HTML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic
Skills and Expertise:
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research in the assigned categories
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer