This post is from shunya.online, which may or may not be affiliated with shunya.company
This a 3-6 month paid internship opportunity. There is also another post for full time roles. Please apply only if you are in your final year/graduate this year, unless you have worked extensively on Android.
We are very early stage start up in EdTech (raised pre-seed), and are hiring a lean solid team of Engineers. The product is based on the most sophisticated tech around Machine learning, hyper personalization, and given EdTech today is what Logistics was a few years ago - its an amazing opportunity to be a part of this journey as founding engineers, and to experience freedom with responsibility. We are backed by very solid team of Tech mentors who are consulting us - and it will be a Zero to One ride.
No content, live classes etc.
We are very early stage startup - which means that the amount of autonomy you will have to define will be huge. Since its in our incentive to coach you, you will have a steep learning curve! Which is to say, that you should find this level of ambiguity something you proactively seek. (An entrepreneurial mindset)
Founder profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ektagrover/
Experience : 1-3 years
Equity & good compensation offered.
The candidate should be self-starter, as we place a lot of responsibilty on our people. And that autonomy can dis-orient you if you are not entrepreneurial.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Good understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Build application logic & develop user facing features in Kotlin.
- Basic understanding system design and Architecture, logging , reporting stack on AWS - and can work with both HL and low level architecture .
- Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
- Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
- Abilty to understand the frontend architecture, plan, scope and deliver with little direction
- Basic understanding of UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments etc.
- Basic understanding of Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML) & a basic understanding of cloud technologies(AWS et al)
- Builiding strong Engineering culture, mentoring & coaching the team
- Manging, planning and scoping the work and layers of tech complexity
- Writing system design, analyzing tradeoffs and building MVP
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer