This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Were looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our flagship software product - Simreka Simulation platform for manufacturing. We empower manufacturers to develop functional, safe and sustainable products faster than ever before using the worlds most advanced data-driven simulation platform.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise:
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git
Required Candidate profile
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry with incentives
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer