This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We’re looking for an experienced AUTOMATION QUALITY ANALYST (TEST ENGINEER) to join our growing team in India. This exciting and challenging role offers the opportunity to interact with diverse developers and project managers. Your responsibilities in this role ranges from writing scripts, test cases and growing and managing quality of projects across multiple technologies. As a Quality Analyst at Softway, here’s what’s expected of you:
THE SOFTWAY TEAM:
Softway an independent agency that creates transformative experiences for businesses through strategy, design, development, and social influence. Constantly learning, and adapting. An absolute delight of a place to work in, we are always on the lookout for each other in everything we do.Transformation is not a buzzword at Softway, its a way of life.Our greatest achievement has been our own ability to get better each day.
- Experience in writing & executing test scripts for complex Web & Mobile applications using JAVA
- Have experience in using automation testing tools like Selenium, Appium etc
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks
- Knowledge on Object Oriented programming concepts
- Experience in continuous integration tools
- Database skills required with hands-on experience in SQL & noSQL database
- Experience in Web service / API testing
- Able to create test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Able to perform multiple types of testing Ex: Functional, UI, Compatibility, API etc
- Have good requirement analysis and documentation skills (SRS, User flow etc)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science /B.E./B-Tech in any discipline or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience in automation testing
GOOD TO HAVE:
- ISTQB certified test engineer
- CSE Certification
- Experience in using project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON:
We’re a pretty unique agency, and we have clients across all sorts of different industries and channels. These are just some of the types of areas you might get to work on:
● Innovations, DevOps
There are a host of challenges that we are thrilled to meet at Softway, so get hands-on with something new, and be ready to learn!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SOFTWAY?
The folks here are a talented bunch that you would love to interact and work with. If you don’t believe me, just ask around. Softway gives you ample learning opportunities, pushing you, without letting you struggle. We work hard and party harder !! We encourage you to voice your opinions and yes, we actually listen. We take pride in having an ego-less workforce, it allows us to focus on what we’re good at - bringing solutions to life.And in addition great competitive salary, paid time off and much more other benefits and yes GREAT FLEXIBILITY!!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer