**Sqrrl Fintech** is looking for a competent and motivated Android engineer to join its team in Gurgaon.
Sqrrl Android App, featured by Google is India's most beginner-friendly savings and investments app, available in 9 Indian languages, currently allowing young investors to start investing in Mutual Funds.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Android app development for 2-3 years.
- Have published at least 2-3 original Android app and Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Android SDK, working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Interest and/or understanding of basic investment concepts, how financial products work.
- Experience in cross-functional roles - like adding technology to automate operations or help marketing teams.
**About Sqrrl Fintech**
Sqrrl Fintech is an early stage startup, started in 2016 for making simple, smart investing available to young Indians.
The core technical team is working across Android, iOS, web and backend - each with an experience ranging from 0 - 12 years.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer