This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Work directly with the client to understand project requests, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables, and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan.
- Deliver multiple, often concurrent projects: error-free, on time or early, on or under budget, all while meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations.
- Create positive team environments - internally as well as externally and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Day-to-day client point-of-contact for all project-related tasks, proactively setting and manage client expectations on an ongoing basis throughout the project.
- Understand TDG operational management systems and tools, adjusting the tools and resources as required to effectively manage each project.
- Develop project scopes, objectives and a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate and manage day-to-day problems. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues. Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for the next steps.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and client team members.
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Testing and understanding test cases
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer