This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Chaithanya Padi (@ihchaitu)
InnerHour is an online psychology wellness platform that empowers people to feel happier and healthier. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives
Our emotional wellness app has seen over 500k downloads in the past year - we as a team of committed mental wellness, medical, technological and business professionals, have set out to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We are passionate about leveraging technology to alleviate psychological challenges faced by people and believe that the only sustainable solution will come from combining latest evidence-base in the field of emotion health with cutting edge product design to build an awesome user experience.
We are a truly global business with InnerHour app users in more than 70 countries.
The Team :
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Dr. Shefali Batra are psychiatrists with significant clinical experience both in India and abroad. Our founding team also consists of Alumni from IIT, IIM and other reputed institutes in India/abroad - the entire team has significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to Individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
- Perform all aspects of the software development such as requirements and specifications, design and development, coding and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Develop code that is consistently well documented and maintainable
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Support software deployment and provide post production support
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and ESOPs.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer