This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Technology - DevOps Engineer (0-3 Years)
Posted by Debasri Chatterjee (@debasrichatterjee)
Tracxn is looking for motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing and scaling the technology platform. As a DevOps Engineer, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Ansible, AWS, Docker, Shell Script, Python, NodeJS, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mongo, MySql, Elastic Stack, Redis, Spring, etc.
What we are looking for:
● Knowledge in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
● Experience in server and application-status monitoring
● Experience in software-automation production systems (like Jenkins)
● Expertise in software development methodologies
● Experience in at least one of the scripting languages
● Experience in versioning tools like Git
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
● Experience in Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
● Experience with Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus, ELK)
● Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
● Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
● Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Play)
● Designing and developing our AWS Infrastructure
● Automating the operations (More development & fewer operations)
● Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible
● Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
● Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
● Optimize Tracxn’s computing architecture
● Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
● Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
What we have to offer
● Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
● Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
● No strict deadlines; focus on delivering quality work.
● Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally
About Tech Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams, each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and
responsibility of a feature or module lies with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc. As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.
Tracxn is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe.
Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG, and Royal Bank of Canada. We are backed by prominent investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, and SAIF Partners.
● Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
● Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT)