This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead PHP Engineer
Posted by Viraj Soni (@virajsoni)
We are a consulting and product development firm working with a mix of startups and corporate clients.
Currently we are working in education tech domain.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer with expertise in WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel.
- Building new features for existing products written in WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel.
- Providing support for various user facing dashboards & couple of e-commerce sites.
- Migration from existing webapps to modern tech stack.
- Building MVPs and working on new products from ground-up
- Should have expertise in WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of core PHP, MySql, PostgreSQL & Maria DB.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of Web APIs & cURL.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with deploying and managing PHP applications to web servers.
- Able to write basic HTML required in PHP.
Good to have:
- Experience in setting up and working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Basic DevOps.
- Ruby on Rails knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of serverless framework.
- Compensation upto 8L/p.a
- Option to work from home.
- Flexible leave policies.
- Opportunities to build scalable products from ground-up.