This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Junior Mobile Developer - Android
Posted by Ali Hafizji (@alih)
About the role:
We are looking for a developer who wants to work in an environment that is geared towards teaching the best industry practices.
You’ll be working with a group of people who have experience working across the stack using different frameworks.
We work in small teams and take ownership of the projects we work on. We encourage people to think from the users perspective and argue when a feature isn’t designed correctly or doesn’t make sense to build in the first place.
• Work closely with the customer to understand requirements.
• Participate in daily standup calls and weekly sprint planning sessions to set the pace for the project.
• Build new features using a test-driven approach.
• Demo features on weekly calls with the customer.
• You are expected to maintain clear and concise communication lines with the customer at all times.
• 1-2 years hands-on experience building Android applications.
• Have an eye for good user experience.
• Experience with Android design patterns, Realm and Retrofit is a plus
• Knowledge of GIT
• Ability to learn and pick up new frameworks.
• Understanding of testing frameworks. Knowledge of unit, integration and acceptance tests.
- We provide a paid maternity/paternity leave.
- We provide a MacBook pro of your choice.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer