This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
VP of Software Engineering for an award-winning software company. (Should have 10 yrs of experience)
Posted by Rommel Haddid (@rommelabc)
About Us :
We are an award-winning, Silicon Valley, software development and solution company.
We are White Code Labs-- http://whitecodelabs.com with with offices in Palo Alto, and in Los Angeles
We work with startups, small-to-medium companies, and big enterprises offering them numerous software services and solutions including; software design, development, and testing, and big-data and cloud-based solutions. We work with companies in the following verticals; Banking and Finance, Energy-(Oil and Gas), Retail, Restaurants, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality, and Manufacturing.
Awards and Recognitions:
We were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Hybrid Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Navisite, by Cloud Technology Insights. In the month of August, we were awarded as one of the "Top 10 Financial Security Companies" by CFO Tech. Outlook, and later that year, we were awarded as the Best Software Company in Palo Alto.
Earlier this year, we were awarded as one of the best companies in the IoT space alongside, Oracle, IBM, and Accenture.
We are seeking, a senior frontend software developer The applicant must have at least 6 years of relevant experience and will be responsible for the development of in-house software products and enhancements. The applicant should have demonstrated continuous excel when it comes to working on large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Develop applications and be responsible in frontend and backend development.
- Be able to take and perform well, in coding exercises, tests and assignments. c
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient with frontend, backend, and database development.
- Must have a bachelors degree and a minimum of 6 years of working experience.
- Must be fluent in the following languages; Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Python, MongoDB, Angular.js, Vue.js, React.js, Redux.js, and other stacks.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Again you need to have a strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as Less and Sasss.
If interested, please apply here or send us an email directly.
- You can work from our offices or you can work anywhere/remote.
- Health and Dental insurance will be provided.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer