Posted by Bhavna Singh
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Developing and maintaining highly scalable systems using PHP, Phalcon, MySQL, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Writing unit test cases using PHPUnit.
- Using GIT version control system for documentation and code maintenance.
- Meeting challenging deadlines. No "chalta hai" attitude!!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Should have 1+ years of coding experience in PHP.
- Should have knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOPS).
- Should have basic knowledge of WebServer (NGINX / Apache).
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and frameworks (such as Phalcon, Yii, Zend etc).
- Experience with AngularJS or similar SPA framework.
- B.E/B Tech/MCA degree.
Good to have skills
- Worked on Enterprise SaaS product development.
- Working knowledge of Jira Software is a plus.
- Experience with TDD or phpUnit.
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Domain is a plus.
We compensate our team members well so that they focus on the product. As a part of the compensation package, you will get
- Extremely competitive fixed salary.
- Year end bonuses based on performance.
- Group Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Equity in the company (ESOPs) based on eligibility.
- Flexible work hours.
- Chance to work with a highly passionate and young team in a fun environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer