This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Yapsody is looking for React Native Developers to join our development team, where you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
The heck with number of years’ experience and the “time suck” of job searching. Talent is all that counts!
Sound good??? Here’s what to do…
- Contact us to schedule a time to attempt an online React Native exam or you can drop by the YapStudio (Borivali, Mumbai) to attempt the exam
- Pass a React Native exam
- Get the job on the spot (subject to customary background checks).
You will oversee the development of event management microservice applications from beginning to end in our “Hard Rock Café”-style YapStudio.
You will work with the team on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to working towards building a quality product is important.
Here’s some scoop on Yapsody…
Yapsody, based in Los Angeles, California USA, is an expanding worldwide brand with thousands of clients spanning North America, U.K., and Australia. For any passionate techie looking to break from the mundane, this is a very exciting time at Yapsody as we rebuild our event ticketing product from scratch and migrate from our legacy monolithic structure to a vast micro services-based architecture that ventures into all aspects of event management.
As a major U.S. concert promoter, we at Yapsody pilot all of our products in live settings and refine them before rolling out to the world.
Our fun and inspirational office culture, flexible work policies, and micro-team structure will allow you to dictate the direction of your career. Ultimately, 2 years at Yapsody is like adding 5 years to your CV.
- Building applications using the React Native framework
- Develop new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Use iOS and/or Android knowledge to build seamless native experiences
- Architect and build applications with the future product timeline in mind
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Understand the structure of existing applications and how to work with them
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Work on React Native on the Front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Write code in React Native for app logic.
- Write business logic using Reducers, Actions & Redux framework.
- Create Android/iOS specific UI for Mobile apps
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android and have shipped applications to the App or Google Play Stores.
- Should have hands-on working experience of ReactJS and React-Native.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code.
- Solid understanding of Mobile application development lifecycle.
- Should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
Other Technical Skills
1. Context API 2. React-native-navigation 3. Selector 4. Redux-thunk/Redux Saga
Good to have knowledge
1. Deployment for Android and iOS
- Positive & Challenging Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer